Current Research Projects
KITE has a strong portfolio of research and consultancy projects from a variety of national and international project funders and partners and a variety of local and regional agencies.
Recent studies include:
- work on partnership networking architecture in multi-agency environments,
- regional science policies,
- university contributions to regional development,
- processes of learning in city-regions,
- university spin off companies,
- transformative effects of ICTs on regions.
Current projects include: