A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Ivory CJ, Alderman N. Can project management learn anything from studies of failure in complex systems?.
Project Management Journal 2005, 36(3), 5-16.
- Papagiannidis S, Bex A. Challenging best practices in (e)business development.
WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications 2005, 2(10), 1715-1722.
- Gibbon J. Demonstrating the impact - social accounting and audit for a community organisation.
Chex Point 2005, 20, 7.
- Wynarczyk P, Watson R. Firm growth and supply chain partnerships: An empirical analysis of U.K. SME subcontractors.
Small Business Economics 2005, 24(1), 39-51.
- Papagiannidis S, Berry J, Li F. Internet Protocol version 6, an assessment and analysis of its potential effects.
In: Marshall, S;l Taylor, W; Xinghuo, Y, ed. Encyclopedia of developing regional communities with information and communication technology. Australia: Idea Group Reference, 2005, pp.564-568.
- Papagiannidis S, Li F. Management and delivery of digital print via the web: A case study of Gaia Fulfilment.
International Journal of Cases of Electronic Commerce 2005, 1(1), 1-18.
- Alderman N. Mobility versus Embeddedness: the Role of Proximity in Major Capital Projects.
In: Lagendijk, A., Oinas, P, ed. Proximity, Distance and Diversity: Issues on Economic Interaction and Local Development. Aldershot: Ashgate, 2005, pp.255-276.
- Gibson M, Jenkings KN, Wilson RG, Purves IN. Multi-tasking in practice: Coordinated activities in the computer supported doctor-patient consultation.
International Journal of Medical Informatics 2005, 74(6), 425-436.
- Berry J. MVine Ltd A Case Study of a New Digital Music Label from Conception to Launch.
International Journal of Cases of Electronic Commerce 2005, 1(3), 1-20.
- Baines S, Gannon-Leary PM, Wilson RG. Practitioner buy-in and resistance to e-enabled information sharing across agencies: the case of an e-government project to join up local services in England.
In: Funabashi, M., Grzech, A, ed. Challenges of Expanding Internet, E-Commerce, E-Business and E-Government. New York, USA: Springer, 2005, pp.297-312.
- Alderman N, Ivory C, McLoughlin I, Vaughan R. Sense-making as a process within complex service-led projects.
International Journal of Project Management 2005, 23(5), 380-385.
- Papagiannidis S, Li F. Skills brokerage: A new model for business start-ups in the networked economy.
European Management Journal 2005, 23(4), 471-482.
- Wynarczyk P. The impact of connectivity technologies on e-flexible working practices of small and medium-sized enterprises in the North East of England.
New Technology, Work & Employment 2005, 20(3), 234-247.
- Papagiannidis S, Berry J, Petchey T. The long and winding road? Ebusiness models for small independent record labels.
WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications 2005, 2(10), 1723-1730.
- Wynarczyk P, Raine A. The performance of business incubators and their potential development in the north east region of england.
Local Economy 2005, 20(2), 205-220.