A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Owen-Hussey L, McNair S, Flynn M. Age Discrimination: a Lived Experience and the Employer Dimension.
Guildford: HE-ESF, 2005.
- Zellei A, Gorton M, Lowe P. Agri-environmental policy systems in transition and preparation for EU membership.
Land Use Policy 2005, 22(3), 225-234.
- Dong JX, Wu J. Algorithms and reliability analysis of OD estimation with probe vehicle data.
Transaction of Beijing Jiaotong University(in Chinese) 2005, 3, 73-76.
- Petrovici DA, Gorton M. An evaluation of the importance of subsistence food production for assessments of poverty and policy targeting: Evidence from Romania.
Food Policy 2005, 30(2), 205-223.
- Dong JX, Wu J, Guo J. Analysis of hierarchy of Beijing road network with GPS data.
City Planning(in Chinese) 2005, 10, 70-74.
- Gorton M, White J, Dumitrashko M. Applying the clinical inquiry approach to understand and facilitate enterprise restructuring in transitional economies: A case study from the moldovan wine industry.
Systemic Practice and Action Research 2005, 18(1), 35-52.
- Ivory CJ, Alderman N. Can project management learn anything from studies of failure in complex systems?.
Project Management Journal 2005, 36(3), 5-16.
- Owen L, Flynn M. Changing Work: Mid to Late Life Transitions in Employment.
Ageing International 2005.
- Dong JX, Wu J. Comparative study on recognition of transportation system under real and UE status.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2005.
- Gibbon J. Demonstrating the impact - social accounting and audit for a community organisation.
Chex Point 2005, 20, 7.
- Zhou Y, Wu J, Dong JX. Evaluation of accessibility of urban traffic system with GPS data.
ITS Letter(in Chinese) 2005, 2, 20-24.
- Forbes D, Bussell H. Friends Schemes in Arts Marketing : Developing Relationships in British Provincial Theatres.
International Journal of Arts Management 2005, 8(2), 38-49.
- Tregear A, Gorton M. Geographical origin as a branding tool for agri-food producers.
Society and Economy 2005, 27(4), 399-414.
- Yang B, Yang Y, Wijngaard J. Impact of postponement on transportation: an environmental perspective.
International Journal of Logistics Management 2005, 16(2), 192-204.
- Papagiannidis S, Berry J, Li F. Internet Protocol version 6, an assessment and analysis of its potential effects.
In: Marshall, S;l Taylor, W; Xinghuo, Y, ed. Encyclopedia of developing regional communities with information and communication technology. Australia: Idea Group Reference, 2005, pp.564-568.
- Papagiannidis S, Li F. Management and delivery of digital print via the web: A case study of Gaia Fulfilment.
International Journal of Cases of Electronic Commerce 2005, 1(1), 1-18.
- Alderman N. Mobility versus Embeddedness: the Role of Proximity in Major Capital Projects.
In: Lagendijk, A., Oinas, P, ed. Proximity, Distance and Diversity: Issues on Economic Interaction and Local Development. Aldershot: Ashgate, 2005, pp.255-276.
- Gibson M, Jenkings KN, Wilson RG, Purves IN. Multi-tasking in practice: Coordinated activities in the computer supported doctor-patient consultation.
International Journal of Medical Informatics 2005, 74(6), 425-436.
- Baines S, Gannon-Leary PM, Wilson RG. Practitioner buy-in and resistance to e-enabled information sharing across agencies: the case of an e-government project to join up local services in England.
In: Funabashi, M., Grzech, A, ed. Challenges of Expanding Internet, E-Commerce, E-Business and E-Government. New York, USA: Springer, 2005, pp.297-312.
- Gorton M, Lowe P, Zellei A. Pre-accession europeanisation: The strategic realignment of the environmental policy systems of Lithuania, Poland and Slovakia towards agricultural pollution in preparation for EU membership.
Sociologia Ruralis 2005, 45(3), 202-223.
- Alderman N, Ivory C, McLoughlin I, Vaughan R. Sense-making as a process within complex service-led projects.
International Journal of Project Management 2005, 23(5), 380-385.
- Dong JX, Wu J. Simulation of traffic equilibrium status with neural network, Journal of System Simulation.
Journal of System Simulation(in Chinese) 2005, 3, 73-76.
- Papagiannidis S, Li F. Skills brokerage: A new model for business start-ups in the networked economy.
European Management Journal 2005, 23(4), 471-482.
- Zemeckis R, Lazauskas S, Gorton M. The Europeanisation of agri-environmental policy: A case study of water quality in the Lithuanian karst zone.
Land Use Policy 2005, 22(3), 255-264.
- Yang Y, Humphreys P, McIvor R. The impact of operations service on performance outcomes in an E-commerce Environment.
In: the EurOMA International Conference on Operations and Global Competitiveness 2005. 2005, Budapest, Hungary.
- Yang B, Yang Y. Transport impact of postponement.
In: EurOMA International Conference. 2005, Budapest, Hungary.