A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Giazitzoglu A. Building sustainable communities: spatial policy and labour mobility in post-war Britain by M. Raco (Policy Press, Bristol, 2007) [Review].
Environment and Planning B: Planning & Design 2013, 40(2), 372-373.
- Bahemia H, Squire B. A conceptual model of open innovation for new product development projects: towards a contingency theory.
In: Tidd, J, ed. Open innovation research, management and practice. Imperial College Press, 2013, pp.129-158.
- Brecic R, Filipovic J, Gorton M, Ognjanov G, Stojanovic Z, White J. A Qualitative Approach to Understanding Brand Image in an International Context: Insights from Croatia and Serbia.
International Marketing Review 2013, 30(4), 275-296.
- Osmani F, Gorton M, White J. Agricultural households, poverty and the rural labour market in Kosovo.
Post-Communist Economies 2013, 25(2), 241-252.
- Filieri R, Alguezaui S. Antecedents and consequences of knowledge retrieval and reuse: evidences from Fiat Auto group.
In: European Academy of Management (EURAM 2013). 2013, Istanbul, 26-29 June 2013.
- Dong JX, Xu J, Song DP. Assessment of empty container repositioning policies in maritime transport.
International Journal of Logistics Management 2013, 24(1), 49-72.
- Richter P, Wilson R. ‘It's the tip of the iceberg’: the hidden tensions between theory, policy and practice in the management of Freedom of Information in English local government bodies—evidence from a regional study.
Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 177-184.
- Powell D, Hicks C, McGovern T, Small A. Bite-sized Lean.
Lean Management Journal 2013, 3(5), 7-11.
- Whitehurst FC. Can Smart Specialisation Strategies Learn Lessons from Cluster Policy? A look back at cluster policy in the North East of England.
In: Meeting of the Social Dynamics of Innovation Networks (SDIN) Research Group. 2013, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- Rodriguez JK, Scurry T, Bailouni S. Carreiras globais e narrativas de identidade: O caso dos migrantes qualificados no Catar.
In: Jacob Lima, ed. Outras sociologias do trabalho: flexibilidades, emoções e mobilidades. São Carlos, Brasil: Universidade Federal de São Carlos, 2013, pp.73-99.
- Roelofse E, Pereira JC, Yannopoulou N, Papagiannidis S. Clan Marketing: Tribal marketing and the implications for retaining and recruiting members for a social enterprise .
In: 12th International Colloquium on Nonprofit, Arts, Heritage, and Social Marketing. 2013, Edinburgh, UK.
- Alshamaila Y, Papagiannidis S, Li F. Cloud Computing Adoption by SMEs in the North East of England: A multi-perspective framework.
Journal of Enterprise Information Management 2013, 26(3), 250-275.
- Walsh CL, Glendinning S, Dawson RJ, England K, Martin M, Watkins CL, Wilson R, Glenis V, McLoughlin A, Parker D. Collaborative platform to facilitate engineering decision-making.
Proceedings of the ICE - Engineering Sustainability 2013, 166(2), 98-107.
- Filieri R. Consumer co-creation and new product development: a case study in the food industry.
Marketing Intelligence & Planning 2013, 31(1), 40-53.
- Theofanides F, Yannopoulou N, Andrikopoulou A. Consumer Generated advertisements and how they affect brand attitude and buying intention.
In: European Marketing Academy (EMAC). 2013, Istanbul.
- Forbes D. Darlington for Culture: A community response.
In: The Arts Economy Conference: New Directions in an Age of Austerity. 2013, Sheffield, UK: Research Committee for the Sociology of the Arts of the International Sociological Association.
- Newbery R, Sauer J, Gorton M, Phillipson J, Atterton J. Determinants of the performance of business associations in rural settlements in the United Kingdom: an analysis of members’ satisfaction and willingness-to-pay for association survival.
Environment and Planning A 2013, 45(4), 967-985.
- McLoughlin I, Wilson R, Martin M. Digital Government at Work: A Social Informatics Perspective.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Saridakis G, Munoz-Torres R, Johnstone S. Do human resource practices enhance organizational commitment in SMEs with low employee satisfaction?.
British Journal of Management 2013, 24(3), 445-458.
- Johnstone S, Wilkinson A. Employee Voice, Partnership and Performance.
In: Cooper, C; Saridakis, G, ed. How Can HR Drive Growth?. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar, 2013, pp.141-169.
- Yannopoulou N, Liu M, Bian X. Exploring what types of brand related information interest consumers within social media.
In: European Marketing Academy (EMAC). 2013, Istanbul.
- Sehib K, Jackson EL, Gorton M. Gender, social acceptability and the adoption of supermarkets: evidence from Libya.
International Journal of Consumer Studies 2013, 37(4), 379-386.
- Sear L, Scurry T, Swail J, Down S. Graduate recruitment to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
London: Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, 2013. Research and Innovation Department for Business Innovation and Skills BIS/13/546.
- Yannopoulou N, Theofanides F, Andrikopoulou A. How Positive and Negative consumer generated advertising messages affect brand attitude and buying intention.
In: International Conference on Research in Advertising (ICORIA). 2013, Zagreb.
- Wilson R, Baines S, Hardill I, Ferguson M. Information for Local Governance. Data is the solution...What was the question again?.
Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 163-166.
- Wilson R, Baines S, Martin M. Innovation and information in public/third sector partnerships for older people’s services: case Studies from England and Italy.
In: Osborne, S., Brown, L, ed. Handbook of Innovation in Public Services. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2013, pp.288-300.
- Whitehurst FC, Siedlok F, Hibbert P. Late Life Entrepreneurship in the Context Of Closures.
In: 27th Australian & New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) Conference. 2013, Tasmania, Australia.
- Erskine J, Hunter DJ, Small A, Hicks C, McGovern T, Lugsden E, Whitty P, Steen N, Eccles MP. Leadership and transformational change in healthcare organisations: A qualitative analysis of the North East Transformation System.
Health Services Management Research 2013, 26(1), 29-37.
- Cornford J, Wilson R, Baines S, Richardson R. Local Governance in the new information ecology: The challenge of building interpretative communities.
Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 201-208.
- Song DP, Dong JX. Long-haul liner service route design with ship deployment and empty container repositioning.
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2013, 55, 188-211.
- Raja JZ, Green SD, Leiringer R, Dainty A, Johnstone S. Managing multiple forms of employment in the construction sector: implications for HRM.
Human Resource Management Journal 2013, 23(3), 313-328.
- Papagiannidis S, Pantano E, See-To E, Bourlakis M. Modelling the determinants of a simulated experience in a virtual retail store and users' product purchasing intentions.
Journal of Marketing Management 2013, 29(13-14), 1462-1492.
- Scurry T, Rodriguez JK, Bailouni S. Narratives of Identity of Self-Initiated Expatriates in Qatar.
Career Development International 2013, 18(1), 12-33.
- Lowe T. New development: The paradox of outcomes—the more we measure, the less we understand.
Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 213-216.
- Fisher B, Goddard JG, Kempton L, Marlow D, Robson L, Whitehurst FC. North East Local Economic Partnership: Smart Specialisation Report.
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: North East Local Economic Partnership, 2013.
- Papagiannidis S, Stamati T, Behr H. Online engagement and impact: The case of Greek politicians during the financial crisis.
International Journal of E-Business Research 2013, 9(4), 47-66.
- Filieri R, McLeay F. Online reviews…Why do consumer adopt them?.
In: Academy of Marketing Conference. 2013, University of South Wales, 8-11 July 2013.
- Bahemia H, Squire B, Cousins P. Open innovation in new product development projects: a contingency approach.
In: 73rd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. 2013, Lake Buena Vista, Florida. In Press.
- Dong JX, Cheng T, Xu J, Wu J. Quantitative assessment of urban road network hierarchy planning.
Town Planning Review 2013, 84(4), 445-472.
- Sainidis E, Robson A, Heron G. Realigning the manufacturing priorities of SMEs as a result of the 2008 UK economic downturn.
In: British Academy of Management Annual Conference. 2013, Liverpool, UK.
- Forbes D, Smith P. Recruiting Volunteers: A content analysis of theatre websites revisited.
In: 12th International Colloquium on Nonprofit, Arts, Heritage and Social Marketing. 2013, Edinburgh: Durham University Business School and Academy of Marketing.
- Cornford J, Baines S, Wilson R. Representing the Family: how does the State "Think Family"?.
Policy and Politics 2013, 41(1), 1-18.
- Alamanos E, Bourlakis M, Tzimitra-Kalogianni I. Segmenting Greek tomato consumers: Policy and marketing insights towards a healthy diet.
British Food Journal 2013, 115(4), 488-507.
- Davidova S, Bailey A, Dwyer J, Erjavec E, Gorton M, Thomson K. Semi-subsistence Farming - Value and Directions of Development.
Brussels, Belgium: European Parliament, 2013. Directorate-General For Internal Policies IP/B/AGRI/IC/2012-65.
- Richter P. Study of PGR students’ attitudes towards and experience of teaching-related activities.
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Newcastle University, 2013.
- Heron G, Oglethorpe D. Testing the Theory of Constraints in UK local food supply chains.
International Journal of Operations & Production Management 2013, 33(10), 1346-1367.
- Morley M, Heron G, Oglethorpe D. The Application of ‘Just in Time’ to Reverse Logistics: A Feasibility Study from the UK Multiple Retail Sector.
In: 18th Annual Logistics Research Network Conference. 2013, Birmingham, UK.
- Hicks C, McGovern TW, Small A, Smith I. The participative design of Lean healthcare facilities.
In: 22nd International Conference of Production Research. 2013, Iguassu Falls, Brazil.
- Wapshott R, Mallett O. The unspoken side of mutual adjustment: Understanding intersubjective negotiation in small professional service firms.
International Small Business Journal 2013, 31(8), 978-996.
- Dennis C, Brakus J, Alamanos E. The Wallpaper Matters: The Influence of the Content of Digital Ads on Customer in-Store Experience.
Journal of Marketing Management 2013, 29(3-4), 338-355.
- Small A, Zahiroddiny S, Udeaja C, Wainwright D, Greenwood D. Towards a prototype development for construction material procurement using SharePoint.
International Journal of Construction Technology and Management 2013, 1(2), 16-21.
- Gorton M, Angell R, White J, Tseng Y-S. Understanding Consumer Responses to Retailers' Cause Related Voucher Schemes: Evidence from the UK Grocery Sector.
European Journal of Marketing 2013, 47(11/12), 1931-1953.
- Vega A, Chiasson M, Brown D. Understanding the causes of informal and formal discretion in the delivery of enterprise policies: a multiple case study.
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy 2013, 31(1), 102-118.
- Yannopoulou N, Moufahim M, Bian X. User-Generated Brands and Social Media: Couchsurfing and AirBnb.
Contemporary Management Research 2013, 9(1), 85-90.
- Pang G, Muyldermans L. Vehicle routing and the value of postponement.
Journal of the Operational Research Society 2013, 64(9), 1429-1440.
- Jen-Wei C, Kuo-Ming L, Chang Y, Johnstone S. Voice behavior and work engagement: The moderating role of supervisor-attributed motives.
Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources 2013, 51(1), 81-102.
- Randall J, Procter S. When instiutional logics collide: reinforcing dominance in a merged government department.
Journal of Change Management 2013, 13(2), 143-158.
- Whitehurst FC. When Two (or Three or Four) Worlds Collide? Motivations and Stimuli in Collaborations Involving Further Education, Higher Education and Industry.
In: Multi-Organisational Partnerships, Alliances and Networks (MOPAN 2013). 2013, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Bian X, Yannopoulou N, Wang KY, Liu S. Why Are Consumers Fans of Counterfeit Branded Products? Consumers’ Psychological Motivations in Counterfeit Consumption.
Advances in Consumer Research 2013. In Press.