A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Giazitzoglu A. 'Building sustainable communities: spatial policy and labour mobility in post-war Britain' by M Raco (Policy Press, Bristol, 2007).
Environment and Planning B: Planning & Design 2013, 40(2), 372-380.
- Bahemia H, Squire B. A conceptualisation of Open Innovation for New Product Development Projects.
In: Technology and Innovation Management. Imperial College, 2013. In Preparation.
- Filieri R, Willison R. A Knowledge Process Perspective into a Knowledge Repository's Success.
European Journal of Information Systems 2013. Submitted.
- Dong JX, Xu J, Song DP. Assessment of empty container repositioning policies in maritime transport.
International Journal of Logistics Management 2013, 24(1), 49-72.
- Richter P, Wilson R. ‘It's the tip of the iceberg’: the hidden tensions between theory, policy and practice in the management of Freedom of Information in English local government bodies—evidence from a regional study.
Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 177-184.
- Willison R, Warkentin M. Beyond Deterrence: An Expanded View of Employee Computer Abuse.
MIS Quarterly 2013, 37(1), 1-20.
- Rodriguez JK, Scurry T. Career capital development of self-initiated expatriates in Qatar: cosmopolitan globetrotters, experts and outsiders.
International Journal of Human Resource Management 2013, n/a, n/a.
- Rodriguez JK, Scurry T, Bailouni S. Carreiras globais e narrativas de identidade: O caso dos migrantes qualificados no Catar.
In: Jacob Lima, ed. Trabalho, transições e Mobilidades. São Carlos, Brasil: Universidade Federal de São Carlos, 2013. In Press.
- Clarke C, Harcourt M, Flynn M. Clinical Governance, Performance Appraisal and Interactional and Procedural Fairness at a New Zealand Public Hospital.
Journal of Business Ethics 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Alshamaila Y, Papagiannidis S, Li F. Cloud Computing Adoption by SMEs in the North East of England: A multi-perspective framework.
Journal of Enterprise Information Management 2013, 26(3), 250-275.
- Walsh CL, Glendinning S, Dawson RJ, England K, Martin M, Watkins CL, Wilson R, Glenis V, McLoughlin A, Parker D. Collaborative platform to facilitate engineering decision-making.
Engineering Sustainability 2013, 166(2), 98-107.
- Pitsis TS, Clegg SR, et al. Constructing the Olympic Dream: A Future Perfect Strategy of Project Management. Organization Science,14 (5): 574-590..
In: Bent Flyvbjerg ed. Megaproject Planning and Management: Essential Readings, vols. 1-2 2013. Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar, 1-2, 17. In Press.
- McLoughlin I, Wilson R, Martin M. Digital Government at Work: A Social Informatics Perspective.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Saridakis G, Munoz-Torres R, Johnstone S. Do human resource practices enhance organizational commitment in SMEs with low employee satisfaction?.
British Journal of Management 2013, 24(3), 445-458.
- Norton AL, Coulson-Thomas YM, Coulson-Thomas CJ, Ashurst C. Ensuring benefits realisation from ERP II: the CSF phasing model.
Journal of Enterprise Information Management 2013, 26(3), 218-334.
- Willison R, Johnston A, Warkentin M. Examing the Influence of Disgruntlement on Employee Computer Abuse Intentions: Insights from Justice, Deterrence and Rationalization Perspective.
MIS Quarterly 2013. Submitted.
- Blenkinsopp J, Hay A, Scurry T. Exploring issues of authenticity in early career: the case of underemployed graduates.
In: Baugh, S.G., Sullivan, S.E, ed. Research in Careers: Searching for Authenticity. Information Age Publishing, 2013. In Press.
- Sear L, Scurry T, Swail J, Down S. Graduate recruitment to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
London: Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, 2013. Research and Innovation Department for Business Innovation and Skills BIS/13/546.
- Wilson R, Baines S, Hardill I, Ferguson M. Information for Local Governance. Data is the solution...What was the question again?.
Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 163-166.
- Wilson R, Baines S, Martin M. Innovation and information in public/third sector partnerships for older people’s services: case Studies from England and Italy.
In: Osborne, S., Brown, L, ed. Handbook of Innovation in Public Services. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2013, pp.288-300.
- Ivory S, Pitsis TS, Alderman N. Innovation, Policy, and Environment.
Construction Management and Economics 2013. In Preparation.
- Rodriguez JK. Joining the Dark Side: Women in Management in the Dominican Republic.
Gender, Work & Organization 2013, 20(1), 1-19.
- Cornford J, Wilson R, Baines S, Richardson R. Local Governance in the new information ecology: The challenge of building interpretative communities.
Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 201-208.
- Song DP, Dong JX. Long-haul liner service route design with ship deployment and empty container repositioning.
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2013, 55, 188-211.
- Clegg SR, Jarvis W, Pitsis TS. Making strategy matter: Social theory, knowledge interests and business education.
Business History 2013, 55(7), 1247-1264.
- Raja JZ, Green SD, Leiringer R, Dainty A, Johnstone S. Managing multiple forms of employment in the construction sector: implications for HRM.
Human Resource Management Journal 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Papagiannidis S, Pantano E, See-To E, Bourlakis M. Modelling the determinants of a simulated experience in a virtual retail store and users' product purchasing intentions.
Journal of Marketing Management 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Scurry T, Rodriguez JK, Bailouni S. Narratives of Identity of Self-Initiated Expatriates in Qatar.
Career Development International 2013, 18(1), 12-33.
- Simpson AV, Clegg SR, Pitsis TS. Normal compassion: a framework for compassionate decision making.
Journal of Business Ethics 2013, n/a, n/a.
- Bahemia H, Squire B, Cousins P. Open innovation in new product development projects: a contingency approach.
In: 73rd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. 2013, Lake Buena Vista, Florida. In Press.
- Wynarczyk P, Piperopoulos P, McAdam M. Open innovation in small and medium-sized enterprises: An overview.
International Small Business Journal 2013, 31(3), 240-255.
- Dong JX, Cheng T, Xu J, Wu J. Quantitative assessment of urban road network hierarchy planning.
Town Planning Review 2013, 84(4), 445-472.
- Flynn M. Representing an Ageing Workforce: Challenges and opportunities for Britain’s union.
London: Trades Union Congress, 2013. In Preparation.
- Cornford J, Baines S, Wilson R. Representing the Family: how does the State "Think Family"?.
Policy and Politics 2013, 41(1), 1-18.
- See-To E, Papagiannidis S, Westland JC. The moderating role of income on consumers’ preferences and usage for online and offline payment methods.
Electronic Commerce Research 2013. In Press.
- Peck F, Parry SN, Jackson K, Mulvey G, Jackson J, Cabras I. The role and significance of rates relief for supporting businesses in Wales.
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy 2013. In Press.
- Cornford J, Richter P. The Student as Customer: unifying the customer and segmenting the organisation.
Information and Organization 2013. In Preparation.
- Flynn M, Upchurch M, Muller-Camen M, Schroder H. Trade union responses to ageing workforces in the UK and Germany.
Human Relations 2013, 66(1), 45-64.
- Nikolova N, Fox S, Clegg S, Bjorkeng K, Pitsis TS. Uncertainty Reduction Through Everyday Performative Language: Work The Case of Coaching.
International Studies in Management and Organization 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Vega A, Chiasson M, Brown D. Understanding the causes of informal and formal discretion in the delivery of enterprise policies: a multiple case study.
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy 2013, 31(1), 102-118.
- Jen-Wei C, Kuo-Ming L, Chang Y, Johnstone S. Voice behavior and work engagement: The moderating role of supervisor-attributed motives.
Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources 2013, 51(1), 81-102.
- Flynn M, McNair S. Working Longer in the NHS: Report on Submissions.
Leeds: NHS Employers, 2013.
- Johnstone S. Workplace partnership.
In: Wilkinson, A; Donaghey, J; Dundon, T; Freeman, R, ed. Handbook of Research on Employee Voice. Edward Elgar, 2013. In Press.