Members of Newcastle University
Our facilities are available free of charge to all staff and students who register with us.
To register you need to:
- Read the Centre's rules. (PDF: 23 KB)
- Fill in the online registration form.
- Bring your University Smartcard to our reception, so we can grant access permission.
The online registration form is only accessible on the Newcastle University network.
Standard and large print registration forms are available at our reception.
Access the Centre
You need to bring your smartcard every time you access use the facilities. You can't enter without it.
Do not allow others to use your card. You may lose your right to membership if you lend your card to another person.
You can access our facilities for a fee.
Current fees are £10 per calendar month, or £80 per calendar year.
We offer a reduced annual rate of £48 for:
- Newcastle University alumni
- retired staff
- spouses and offspring of Newcastle University staff and students
You must provide proof of status to claim a reduced rate.
Make sure you've read the Centre's rules (PDF: 23 KB).
To register, you will need:
- a cheque or cash for the appropriate fee
- a completed registration form (available from reception)
- proof of status if claiming a reduced rate (letter from Alumni Association etc.)
If you you have any further queries about joining the Centre, please contact us.