Audio version - A guide to Library services for readers with disabilities
- Books on Time
- Desktop Delivery Service
- E-Print Repository
- Friends of the Library
- Inter-Library Loans
- Law Library
- Library Guides
- Library Help
- Library Search (catalogue)
- Opening hours
- Print Services
- Reading Lists
- Research information
- Special Collections
- Walton Library
The audio version of our leaflet "A Guide to Library Services for Readers with Disabilities" is divided into four chapters for easy download.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction & Access to and within the Library
- Chapter 2 - Fire and Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Chapter 3 - Services and Facilities in the Library for Users with Disabilities
- Chapter 4 - Useful Telephone numbers and Email Addresses
Downloading instructionsTo listen to the audio on your computer simply click the chapter you wish to listen to.
You can transfer audio to your mp3 player using iTunes or Windows Media Player as you would for other audio tracks. Full instructions for transferring tracks to your mp3 player are included in the help section of each application. Methods of transferring audio files to mobile phones vary. Please consult the documentation that came with your mobile phone.