- Books on Time
- Desktop Delivery Service
- E-Print Repository
- Friends of the Library
- Inter-Library Loans
- Law Library
- Library Guides
- Library Help
- Library Search (catalogue)
- Opening hours
- Print Services
- Reading Lists
- Research information
- Special Collections
- Walton Library
Too noisy to study?
We are introducing a new service in the Robinson Library this term. You can report any problems regarding noise in the Silent Study areas on Level 3 and Level 4 direct to Library staff.
Please send a text to 07891 484764 and include your location (what floor and area e.g. Level 4 next to the reference books) and brief details of the problem and a member of staff will patrol the area as soon as possible.
Our aim is to work with Library Users to provide a comfortable and quiet environment to study in.
Noise levels will vary on each floor -
- Level 1 - Your Space - group work and discussion area
- Level 2 - Open Space - quiet group work
- Level 2 Computer Cluster - work quietly - set phones to silent - brief conversation
- Level 3 - Silent study area - set phones to silent - no conversation
- Level 4 - Silent study area - set phones to silent - no conversation
Please use the stairwells or cafe to make and receive phone calls.