We hope our users are happy with our different services. If this is not the case please tell us. We love to receive suggestions, comments and ideas on how we can improve services and try to learn from complaints. Please see our Customer Care Policy.
You can "tell us what you think" by:
- Speaking to a member of staff at any library service desk.
- Completing a Tell us what you think form - either online or on a print form available in our libraries.
- Completed forms are processed daily by our Service Managers and you will receive a reply within five working days.
- If, at any stage you are still unhappy with the response, you can contact the University Librarian:
The Robinson Library
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Other ways in which you can "tell us what you think" are:
- By e mail to email@example.com
- By twitter - https://twitter.com/nulibrs
- By facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NULibraries
- By telephoning (0191) 222 7662 (Robinson Library) or (0191) 222 7550 (Walton Library)