Organisations, software and further help
- Books on Time
- Desktop Delivery Service
- E-Print Repository
- Friends of the Library
- Inter-Library Loans
- Law Library
- Library Guides
- Library Help
- Library Search (catalogue)
- Opening hours
- Print Services
- Reading Lists
- Research information
- Special Collections
- Walton Library
Most countries have official statistical societies that often prove to be excellent sources:
- Statistical Center of Iran (SCI) is responsible for updating statistics on socio-economic factors. The site also includes; tables of statistical projects implemented since March 1998, selected statistical information (Iran Statistical Yearbook), statistical news, links to population information (POPIN), and national and international statistical organisations.
- Ultimate statistics glossary from online Schools
- Statlib is a system for distributing statistical software, datasets, and information by electronic mail, FTP and WWW.
- Keeping Track: A Guide to Longitudinal Resources is a free, electronic guide to longitudinal data sources. Created by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) in conjunction with the Institute of Social and Economic Research (ISER), which acts as the UK Longitudinal Studies Centre (ULSC), it recoreds data sets collected by governmental, academic, private social research, medical and private industrial sources. Users can discover what kinds of longitudinal data are available and retrieve further information about studies of particular interest to their research interests.
- LTSN Statistics is one component of the LTSN Maths, Stats & OR (Operational Research) Subject Centre co-hosted by the Universities of Birmingham, Glasgow and Nottingham Trent.
- OFFSTATS is a useful gateway to statistics for countries around the world.
- See the Need some more help? section on this page.
- See the How can I evaluate the quality of resources? on this page.