- Books on Time
- Desktop Delivery Service
- E-Print Repository
- Friends of the Library
- Inter-Library Loans
- Law Library
- Library Guides
- Library Help
- Library Search (catalogue)
- Opening hours
- Print Services
- Reading Lists
- Research information
- Special Collections
- Walton Library
Bookable Group Study RoomsThere are 6 bookable rooms for use by groups of 3 or more persons available for group study in the Robinson Library. These are:
Rooms 332, 333 and 334 available on Level 3
Room 432 available on Level 4
Rooms are bookable (Term time only) between:
- 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- 10.00am and 5.30pm Saturday
- 10.00am and 5.30pm Sunday
- Groups who have been in the rooms longer than the time specified may be asked to leave.
- Remember: If a booking has not been honoured within 10 minutes, the room may be allocated to another group.
Open Access Group Study RoomThere are severalOpen Access Group Study Rooms available for groups of three or more persons on Level 3 and Level 4 which are available on a first come first served basis.
Can't get a group study room? Level 1 is designated as a group study area for students working on projects and presentations.
All Study Room users are expected to observe the Code of Conduct for Study Rooms. Click here to view.