- Books on Time
- Desktop Delivery Service
- E-Print Repository
- Friends of the Library
- Inter-Library Loans
- Law Library
- Library Guides
- Library Help
- Library Search (catalogue)
- Opening hours
- Print Services
- Reading Lists
- Research information
- Special Collections
- Walton Library
Walton Library resources
What can I use my Smartcard for?Entry into the Library
you must have your smartcard with you at all times to gain entry into the Library
Centre for Physical Recreation and Sports
Open Access Centre
Language Centre Open Access Centre
University Car Parking
Obtaining New/Replacing Lost & Stolen Smartcards
Your Smartcard is Your Responsibility
Please look after it.
A lost card will cost you £10 to replace and could end up costing more...
If someone else uses it to take out books it could cost YOU £50 per item...
- 2 books borrowed and not returned will cost £100 to be replaced
- 3 books borrowed and not returned will cost £150 to be replaced
- 5 books borrowed and not returned will cost £250 to be replaced
- If it has photocopying credits on it, someone else could use them ...
Please look after your card at all times - if you do lose it report it at once to a member of Library staff who will cancel the card to stop it from being misused.