We are pleased to announce that on Wednesday 21st February Newcastle University London will be hosting its Business Taster Day.
Date/Time: Wednesday 21st February, 1pm - 4pm
Venue: Newcastle University London
The Newcastle University London Business Taster Day is designed to give potential undergraduate students an insight into studying a business related subject at university and a taste of life as a student on campus.
On the day we will offer:
- Taster workshops on business & marketing and accounting & finance led by our academic faculty
- A mini-fair with information on accommodation, student life, support and welfare, careers and industry links
- Meet a current student from one of our undergraduate courses
- Attend a professional masterclass from one of our industry partners as part of our #ignitingconnections Masterclass Series
- Course introductions with our course directors
This event is open both to students who have applied to study with us in 2018 and those who are considering studying with us in the future.