Each year, staff and postgraduates in the School of Marine Science and Technology publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching.
Year: 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1977
- Robinson G, Caldwell GS, Jones CLW, Slater MJ, Stead SM. An oxic-anoxic transition in surficial sediments drives enhanced growth in a commercially important deposit-feeding invertebrate: implications for bioremediation and integrated multi-trophic aquaculture.
2015. In Preparation.
- Franco SC, Aldred NA, Cruz T, Clare AS. Effects of temperature, food quality, photoperiod and salinity on larval growth and survival ofstalked barnacles (Pollicipes pollicipes).
- Benson S, Downes J, Dow RS. Overall Buckling of Lightweight Stiffened Panels Using an Adapted Orthotropic Plate Method.
Engineering Structures 2015, 85, 107-117.
- Emami K, Hack E, Nelson A, Brain CM, Lyne FM, Mesbahi E, Day JD, Caldwell GS. Proteomic-based biotyping reveals hidden diversity within a microalgae culture collection: An example using Dunaliella.
- Yang W, Tian SW. Research on a power quality monitoring technique for individual wind turbines.
Renewable Energy 2015, 75, 187-198.
- Xiao L, Yang J, Tao L, Li X. Shallow water effects on high order statistics and probability distributions of wave run-ups along FPSO broadside.
Marine Structures 2015, 41, 1-19.
- Scarff G, Fitzsimmons C, Gray T. The new mode of marine planning in the UK: aspirations and challenges.
Marine Policy 2015, 51, 96-102.
- Aktas B, Turkmen S, Sampson R, Shi W, Politis G, Fitzsimmons P, Korkut E, Atlar M. Underwater radiated noise investigations of cavitating propellers using medium size cavitation tunnel tests and full-scale trials .
In: 4th International Symposium on Marine Propulsion & 2nd Workshop on Cavitating Propeller Performance. 2015. In Preparation.
- Thekkedan MD, Chin CS, Woo WL. Virtual Reality Simulation of Fuzzy-Logic Control during Underwater Dynamic Positioning.
Journal of Marine Science and Application 2015, 1(1), 1-12. In Press.