All undergraduate degrees offered by the School of Mathematics, Statistics and Physics.
For course content, teaching and assessment, entry requirements, careers, and finance information please follow the links through to our undergraduate website.
Single Honours Degrees in Mathematics, Statistics and Physics
- Mathematics BSc Honours (G100)
- Mathematics MMath Honours (G103)
- Mathematics and Statistics MMathStat Honours (GGC3)
- Mathematics and Statistics BSc Honours (GG13)
- Physics BSc Honours (F300)
- Physics MPhys Honours (F303)
- Statistics BSc Honours (G300)
- Theoretical Physics BSc Honours (F345)
- Theoretical Physics MPhys Honours (F344)
Mathematics and Statistics with Finance and/or Management
Foundation year degrees
Do you want to study maths or physics at Newcastle, but are not studying maths or science A levels (or equivalent)? Our Foundation Year programme is perfect for you.