The School has been successful with 5 applications to the recent University Impact Generating Activities Fund, with 8 successful within the whole SAgE faculty. The applications involved the following projects:
- Tackling pipeline failures: Shirley Coleman
- Promotion of software tools for road safety hotspot prediction: Lee Fawcett
- Capturing of Impact Evidence from within Northern Gas Networks (NGN) Systems and Industry Partners: Matt Linsley
- Accelerating a software tool for predicting and mitigating spread of tree disease: Nick Parker
- Automatic assessment of upper limb function after stroke: Jian Shi
All of these projects are good candidates for Impact Case Studies in the next REF. Well done everybody!.
published on: 6 February 2017