- Msci, Applied Mathematics, The Queen's University Belfast (2008).
- PhD, "Non-Equilibrium and Finite Temperature Trapped Bose Gases: Interactions and Decay of Macroscopic Excitations", Newcastle University, (2012).
- Joint Quantum Centre, Durham-Newcastle
- Newcastle Quantum Fluids
Professional Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of the American Physical Society (APS)
- Member of the Institute of Physics (IOP)
Please visit my personal website for more details.
- Bose-Einstein Condensation
- Finitie Temperature Modelling using the `ZNG' scheme
- Interactions of dark solitons
- Finite temperature decay of vortices
- Damping of double well population dynamics
- Quantum Turbulence
Please see http://research.ncl.ac.uk/quantum-fluids/ for more details