Year: 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1987 1979
- Cumpson, P.J. Angle-Resolved XPS and AES: Depth-resolution Limits and a General Comparison of Properties of Depth-Profile Reconstruction Methods.
Journal of Electron Spectroscopy 1995, 73, 25.
- T J Joyce,A Unsworth. Application of cross-linked polyethylene as a material for a new finger prosthesis.
In: Meeting of the Biomaterial Research Group of the Biological Engineering Society. 1995, Cambridge UK.
- Parker A. On exact solutions of the regularised long-wave equation: A direct approach to partially integrable equations. I Solitary wave and solitons.
Journal of Mathematical Physics 1995, 36(7), 3498-3505.
- Parker A. On exact solutions of the regularised long-wave equation: A direct approach to partially integrable equations. II Periodic solutions.
Journal of Mathematical Physics 1995, 36(7), 3506-3519.
- Evans, S.E., Jabloski, A.P., Robinson, A.M., Schmid, F., Simms, J.M., and Swan, D.L. Research and education for the future of rail transport.
In: P. Salveson, ed. World Railway Equipment and Technology Update 1995/96. London: Kensington Publications Ltd, 1995, pp.121-125.
- Steven A. Scraper Assembly (New system for cleaning rolls on the coating machine).
- T J Joyce,H E Ash,A Unsworth. Wear of cross-linked polyethylene against itself: a material suitable for a surface replacement finger joint.
Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (British and European Edition) 1995, 77B(Supplement III), 325.