Stage 3 Individual Projects - Project Submission
Last week of November
- Project objectives and project plan to supervisor.
- Risk assessment form (signed by supervisor) to School Office.
Beginning of 6th week of 2nd Semester
- • Interim report and project log book to School Office for formative assessment by supervisor.
Last Monday before start of Semester 2 examination period
- Final hand-in to School Office:
- project log book
- poster printed A4 size only
- CD-ROM or DVD containing:
- report (Microsoft Word document)
- poster (Microsoft Powerpoint document)
- paper copy of the report stapled or spiral bound
• You may also submit a second paper copy for your own use. This will be bound and returned to you.
The final report should be in the form of a single Microsoft Word file.
The poster should be a Microsoft PowerPoint file.
The files should be named name.doc (or name.docx) and name.ppt (or name.pptx), respectively, where “name” is your surname