Using technology to create innovative systems that enhance the delivery of learning and teaching.
The Learning Technology Support Unit collaborates with Faculty, University and external learning and teaching staff to develop and support systems that underpin the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Our developers specialise in bespoke user-friendly systems for staff and students.
Systems developed to support the delivery of the Newcastle (UK and Malaysia) Medicine, Dentistry, Biomedical Sciences, Psychology and Postgraduate programmes.
- Learning Support Environment (LSE)
- Teaching Support Environment (TSE)
- Student Administration System (SAS)
- eAssessment and Electronic Feedback
- Student Project Management
- Student Selection Systems (Placements)
- Course Evaluation
- Secure Video Assessment
Systems that underpin the University wide commitment to portfolio provision
- Portfolio (supporting reflective learning and Personal Tutoring)
- PGR Code of Practice
Learning and Teaching support systems for external partners
- La Trobe University
- Edinburgh University
- Manchester University
- Health Education England North East
- EPoS (Elucidating Pathways of Steatohepatitis) research consortium