Consultancy, resources and recruitment for businesses.
The Faculty of Medical Sciences offers help and assistance to researchers and businesses in all aspects of development. We are:
- helping researchers to recognise and protect their intellectual discoveries
- enabling knowledge and technology transfer between academia and industry
- recruiting students or graduates to facilitate growth and expansion of an organisation's intellectual capital
- facilitating bench to bedside research with a combination of clinical and laboratory-based research
- providing opportunities for continuing professional development to healthcare professionals and clinical academics
We also provide a range of specialist equipment and expertise, to support and enhance our own research and that of our commercial partners and customers. Read more about our services for business on our pages about:
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Recruitment and placements
- Research and clinical trials
- Training and development
- Financial support
Read about how we've worked with businesses on our Case Studies page.