Faculty Technical Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 8471
- Personal Website: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/
- Address: Room MG070
Ground floor Leech Building
The Medical School
Newcastle upon Tyne
My role is to provide leadership for the provision of technical services across the Faculty of Medical Sciences to ensure a comprehensive, robust and sustainable model to underpin the Faculty's business. My role includes working in collaboration with technical managers in the academic units to achieve this and to ensure that there is a clear strategy across the Faculty for the provision of technical services, standards of service and development of services as appropriate
- Litherland GJ, Dixon C, Lakey RL, Robson T, Jones D, Young DA, Cawston TE, Rowan AD. Synergistic collagenase expression and cartilage collagenolysis are phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt signaling-dependent. Journal of Biological Chemistry 2008, 283(21), 14221-14229.
- Barksby HE, Milner JM, Patterson AM, Peake NJ, Hui W, Robson T, Lakey R, Middleton J, Cawston TE, Richards CD, Rowan AD. Matrix metalloproteinase 10 promotion of collagenolysis via procollagenase activation: Implications for cartilage degradation in arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism 2006, 54(10), 3244-3253.