This programme is for any students who want to study Psychology or Biomedical Sciences together with high profile academics in outstanding research institutes.
Our research institutes include the:
- Institute for Ageing
- Institute for Cell and Molecular Biosciences
- Institute of Cellular Medicine
- Institute of Health and Society
- Institute of Neuroscience
- Newcastle Institute for Cancer Research
- North East England Stem Cell Institute
Liberal Arts Degree Programme students can apply to this programme to take courses not offered at their home university.
We welcome Science or Engineering students onto this programme to take extra modules in this field.
You are able to take modules in:
You are required to take at least two modules in your degree programme, and can add to this with modules from other areas.
You may study any modules offered by the School of Biomedical Sciences except for Clinical Skills, Clinical Cases in Neuroscience, and Research Project modules.