Agriculture, Food and Rural DevelopmentAgriculture, Food and Rural Development
- Agricultural and Environmental Science MSc Induction Timetable
- Biodiversity Conservation and Ecosystem Management MSc Induction Timetable
- Environmental Resource Assessment MSc Induction Timetable
- Food and Rural Development Research MSc Induction Timetable
- Organic Farming and Food Production Systems MSc Induction Timetable
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security MSc Induction Timetable
Health QuestionnaireHealth Questionnaire
Newcastle University has a legal duty of care to all its students under Health and Safety Law. In discharging this duty some activities you undertake on your course will be subject to a written risk assessment. Some medical conditions/disabilities may impact upon such risk assessments and, so that we may fully undertake our duty of care, we require that you disclose any medical conditions you may have.
Please fill in the Health Questionnaire and return it to the School Office on the ground floor of the Agriculture Building or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Completion of the questionnaire is compulsory and will form part of the School risk assessment process for your field work and some laboratory activities.