We rank 2nd in the UK for Agriculture and Forestry in The Complete University Guide 2018.
Agriculture offers the solutions to many of the fundamental problems facing modern society, such as climate change, food security and increasing world population.
Our degree programmes provide a broad overview of agriculture, focusing on topics such as biology, soil science, nutrition, management, accounting and law. You also have the choice to tailor your degree to three specialist areas.
- Agri-Business Management BSc Honours (N280)
- Agriculture BSc Honours (D400)
- Agriculture with Agronomy BSc Honours (D444)
- Agriculture with Animal Production Science BSc Honours (D422)
- Agriculture with Farm Business Management BSc Honours (D402)
- Animal Science BSc Honours (C305)
- Applied Plant Science BSc Honours (C211)
- Food Business Management and Marketing BSc Honours (ND61)