- Project Dates: From May 2015 to April 2017
- Project Leader: Professor Mark Robinson
- Staff: Prof. Mark Robinson, Belinda Fairbairn, Roberto Palacin, Sian Evans
- Sponsors: European Commission
- Partners: UNEW and 18 others
The aim of SETRIS is to deliver a cohesive and coordinated approach to R&I strategies for all transport modes in Europe.
Ensuring all five Transport ETPs strategically plan and work together, so as to increase cross-modal delivery around the EU in accordance with Transport White Paper desires.
UNEW is the Project Coordinator in association with ECTRI as the link to the five ETPs and their members.
Contact the Project Leader: Professor Mark Robinson