Dr Penney Gray
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 4343
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 208 4301
- Address: Northern Institute for Cancer Research
Paul O'Gorman Building
Newcastle upon Tyne
My role, as Institute Manager, is to provide a comprehensive professional support service to the Directors of the Institute in order to meet the objectives of the Institute, Faculty and University and to assure the future sustainability of the Institute.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain efficient support structures within the Institute
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resource management and contract management
- Lead Institute Administration team
- Management of the Institute’s budget, sources of income and allocation of resources to ensure financial stability
- Maintaining and analysing management information
- Project management
- Research funding applications (strategic support)
- Athena SWAN administrative lead
- PhD Physiological Sciences, Newcastle University
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Physiological Sciences, Newcastle University
- Research Support Officer, Northern Institute for Cancer Research, Newcastle University.
- Research Associate, Institute of Cell & Molecular Biosciences, Newcastle University.