Senior Research Technician
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 4376
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 208 4301
- Address: Northern Institute for Cancer Research
Paul O'Gorman Building
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Almeida GS, Bawn CM, Galler M, Wilson I, Thomas HD, Kyle S, Curtin NJ, Newell DR, Maxwell RJ. PARP inhibitor rucaparib induces changes in NAD levels in cells and liver tissues as assessed by MRS. NMR in Biomedicine 2017, Epub ahead of print.
- Murray J, Thomas H, Berry P, Kyle S, Patterson M, Jones C, Los G, Hostomsky Z, Plummer ER, Boddy AV, Curtin NJ. Tumour cell retention of rucaparib, sustained PARP inhibition and efficacy of weekly as well as daily schedules. British Journal of Cancer 2014, 110, 1977-1984.
- Batey MA, Zhao Y, Kyle S, Richardson C, Slade A, Martin NMB, Lau A, Newell DR, Curtin NJ. Preclinical Evaluation of a Novel ATM Inhibitor, KU59403, In Vitro and In Vivo in p53 Functional and Dysfunctional Models of Human Cancer. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2013, 12(6), 959-967.
- Haagensen EJ, Kyle S, Beale GS, Maxwell RJ, Newell DR. The synergistic interaction of MEK and PI3K inhibitors is modulated by mTOR inhibition. British Journal of Cancer 2012, 106(8), 1386-1394.
- Ali M, Kamjoo M, Thomas HD, Kyle S, Pavlovska I, Babur M, Telfer BA, Curtin NJ, Williams KJ. The Clinically Active PARP Inhibitor AG014699 Ameliorates Cardiotoxicity but Does Not Enhance the Efficacy of Doxorubicin, despite Improving Tumor Perfusion and Radiation Response in Mice. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2011, 10(12), 2320-2329.