The Business School provides state-of-the-art facilities that include:
• A flexible and dedicated event suite on the 8th floor with panoramic views across the city. Facilities include audio-visual technologies creating an ideal conferencing venue.
• Wi-Fi enabled connectivity throughout the building, including three computer clusters housing approximately 120 PCs and dedicated Bloomberg terminals.
• A spacious marble-floored reception, featuring a café serving both drinks and food.
• Four large lecture theatres and 21 seminar rooms (of varying size) including one dual purpose Innovation Theatre/seminar room providing comfortable teaching and group study space.
• A dedicated programme administration office that accommodates both undergraduate and postgraduate professional support staff.
• The Hub – located on the fifth floor, this room is multi-purpose providing opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate students to connect and combine study with socialising. The room also has a dedicated programme administration reception area, which can provide support with student queries.
• The Base – dedicated to quiet study, this fifth floor space has capacity for 60 people, and can be utilised by both undergraduate and postgraduate students. A smaller quiet study space is located on the third floor.
• Senior Common Room – located on the seventh floor, this room provides opportunities for Postgraduate Research students and MBA students to relax and network with Business School staff.
• A range of bookable meeting rooms for staff and student use.