Each year, staff and postgraduates in the Business School publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching. A full list of recent publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our search box.
Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978
- Sillince JAA. Business Expert Systems.
Technical Publications, 1996.
- Sillince JAA, Campbell C, Saeedi M. A decision support system for personal injuries litigation.
In: 8th International Conference on Systems Research, Informatics and Cybernetics. 1996, Baden-Baden.
- Sillince JAA. A model of social, emotional and symbolic aspects of computer-mediated communication within organizations.
Computer-Supported Cooperative Work 1996, 4(2), 1-31.
- Gallhofer S, Haslam J. Accounting / art and the emancipatory project: some reflections.
Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal 1996, 9(9), 23-44.
- Woodward D, Sillince JAA. Accounting and virtual reality: solving the communication dilemma?.
Management Accounting 1996, 74(3), 36-39.
- Sillince JAA. Argumentation and contract models for strategic organization support systems.
Decision Support Systems 1996, 16, 255-274.
- Harvey, C. and Press, J. Art, Enterprise and Ethics: The Life and Works of William Morris.
London: Frank Cass, 1996.
- Sillince JAA, Woodward D. Breaking down the communication barrier between accountants and non accountants.
Journal of Applied Accounting Research 1996, 2(III), 89-96.
- Harvey, C. and Press, J. Databases in Historical Research: Theory, Methods and Applications.
London: Macmillan, 1996.
- Mueller F. Human Resources As Strategic Assets: An Evolutionary Resource-Based Theory.
Journal of Management Studies 1996, 33(6), 757-85.
- Sillince JAA, Sykes GMH, Deop SP. Implementation problems, success, and longevity in quality circle programmes: a study of 95 UK organisations.
International Journal of Operations and Production Management 1996, 16(4), 88-111.
- Alderman, N. Innovation and survival amongst mature establishments in the mechanical engineering industry.
Geoforum 1996, 27, 461-477.
- Sillince JAA. Intelligent argumentation.
In: Kent A, ed. Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science. New York: Martin Dekker Inc, 1996, pp.176-217.
- Braiden PM, Sitoh PJ, Hicks C, Earl CF. Manufacturing strategy and manufacturing control system performance for companies manufacturing complex engineer-to-order products.
Integrated Design and Process Technology 1996, 3(1), 343-349.
- Mueller F. National stakeholders in the global contest for corporate investment.
European Journal of Industrial Relations 1996, 2(3), 345-388.
- Clark P, Mueller F. Organisations and Nations: From Universalism to Institutionalism?.
British Journal of Management 1996, 7(2), 125-139.
- Hussain S. Overreaction by security market analysts: The impact of broker status and firm size.
Journal of Business Finance and Accounting 1996, 23(9-10), 1223-1244.
- Wilson R, Smith D. PRODIGY Facilitated Groups Report: Use and Non-Use of PRODIGY Computerised Clinical Recommendations.
NHS Executive: Sowerby Centre for Health Informatics (SCHIN), University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 1996. 28.
- Hussain S. Segmental Definitions.
In: Skerratt, LCL; Tonkin, DJ, ed. Financial Reporting 1995-6. London: Accountancy Books, 1996, pp.23-44.
- Lewis, M., Fitzgerald, R. and Harvey, C. The Growth of Nations: Culture, Competitiveness and the Problem of Globalisation.
Bristol: Bristol Academic Press, 1996.
- Hussain S. What Do Segmental Definitions Tell Us ?.
Accountancy 1996, 117(1234), 103.
- Sillince JAA. Would electronic argumentation improve your ability to express yourself?.
In: Gorayska B. and Mey J, ed. Cognitive technology : in search of a humane interface. Holland, Amsterdam: Elsevier-North, 1996, pp.375-388.