Dr Huai Seng Loh
Associate Professor & Asst Dean of Clinical Affairs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +607 555 3828
- Fax: +607 555 8888
- Address: Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia (NUMed Malaysia)
No. 1, Jalan Sarjana 1,
79200 Iskandar Puteri (formerly Nusajaya)
- MBBCh BAO (Ireland), LRCPSI
- National Specialist Register (NSR) certified Family Medicine Specialist
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, FHEA (UK)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, FRACGP (Australia)
- Member of the Malaysian Academy of Family Physicians, MAFP (Malaysia)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education, CMEd (Newcastle, UK)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Research, CClinRes (Newcastle, UK)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Primary Care Dermatology (Malaysia)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Primary Care Cardiology (Malaysia)
- Associate Professor in Family Medicine
- Involved in teaching of medical students mainly in Stage 3 (FOCP and EJR) and 5 (ESR)
- Involved in seminars and teaching sessions for the Stage 1 and 2 medical students
- Lead - Stage 2 Patient Study Project
- Lead - Early Clinical Experience module
- Lead - Phase 1 Hospital and Community Clinic Visit Program
- NUMed Asst Dean of Clinical Affairs
- NUMed Executive Board member
- Newcastle-NUMed Medical Advisory Board member
- NUMed Student Support Committee member
- Chairperson - Phase 2 Student Staff Committee
- Chairperson - NUMed Careers and Housemanship Training Pathway Committee
- First faculty member to be promoted from Senior Lecturer to Associate Professor after fulfilling all criteria
- 2016 - Nominated for Newcastle Teaching Excellence Award (3 nominations)
- 2015 - Nominated for Newcastle Teaching Excellence Award
- 2014 - Nominated for Newcastle Teaching Excellence Award
- Loh HH, Yee A, Loh HS, Sukor N, Kamaruddin NA. The natural progression and outcomes of adrenal incidentaloma: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Minerva Endocrinologica 2017, 42(1), 77-87.
- Loh HH, Yee A, Loh HS, Sukor N, Kamaruddin NA. Comparative studies of dipeptidyl peptidase 4 inhibitor vs sulphonylurea among Muslim Type 2 diabetes patients who fast in the month of Ramadan: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Primary Care Diabetes 2016, 10(3), 210-219.
- Yee A, Loh HS, Sulaiman AH, Ng CG. Pharmacotherapy for methadone-induced erectile dysfunction: A meta-analysis. Heroin Addiction and Related Clinical Problems 2016, 18(5), 23-32.
- Yee A, Danaee M, Loh HS, Sulaiman AH, Ng CG. Sexual Dysfunction in Heroin Dependents: A Comparison between Methadone and Buprenorphine Maintenance Treatment. PLOS One 2016, 11(1), e0147852.
- Yee A, Chin SC, Hashim AHB, Singh MKAPH, Loh HS, Sulaiman AH, Ng CG. Anhedonia in depressed patients on treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor anti-depressant - A two-centered study in Malaysia. International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice 2015, 19(3), 182-187.
- Ng CG, Yee A, Subramaniam P, Loh HS, Moreira P. Attitudes Toward Homosexuality Among Nursing Students in a Public University in Malaysia: the Religious Factor. Sexuality Research and Social Policy 2015, 12(3), 182-187.
- Yee A, Yassim ARM, Loh HS, Ng CG, Tan KA. Psychometric evaluation of the Malay version of the Montgomery- Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS-BM). BMC Psychiatry 2015, 15, 200.
- Yee A, NekMohamed NNB, Hashim AHB, Loh HS, Singh MKH, Ng CG, Jambunathan ST. The Effect of Nicotine Dependence on Psychopathology in Patients with Schizophrenia. BioMed Research International 2015, 2015, 730291.
- Yee A, Loh HS, Hashim HMBH, Ng CG. Clinical factors associated with sexual dysfunction among men in methadone maintenance treatment and buprenorphine maintenance treatment: a meta-analysis study. International Journal of Impotence Research 2014, 26(5), 161-166.
- Yee A, Loh HS, Hashim HMBH, Ng CG. The Prevalence of Sexual Dysfunction among Male Patients on Methadone and Buprenorphine Treatments: A Meta-Analysis Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine 2014, 11(1), 22-32.