Nur Zaneera Affandi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +6 07-555 3888
- Address: No. 1 Jalan Sarjana 1
Kota Ilmu, EduCity@Iskandar
79200 Iskandar Puteri (formerly Nusajaya)
Eira’s background is in library science management. She has been a member of NUMed since September 2013 and has been involved with some of the university's events such as Founders and Benefactors 2013 and 2014 and also be a Gown Marshall during Congregation day for 2014 and 2015.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Daily routine at the circulation desk such as borrowing, returning and reserves books. Answers emails and telephone, receives overdue fines ;
Educate students and new staff regarding the LRC services and the location of books ;
In charge the library aides duty starts from the interview session, preparing schedules and calculate claims ;
Update the operation hours of the LRC by preparing the library staff information desk timetable and the opening hours of the LRC to ensure it fits with the students needed ;
Monitor and update the journal, magazines and newspaper collection ;
5s leader in the LRC department to keep the environment well maintained and clean.
In addition to my duties above, I am also pleased to have been involved with the following during my time at NUMed:
- Developing a New Book Display section to promote the new books collection to LRC users.
- Took part in all the classes that have been organized by LRC such as LRC Induction Class, EndNote class and all the databases classes such as Medline, Embase and Scopus.
- Really committed to handling any complaints which are received from students
- I also assist students with basic IT's problems such as wifi connection problems, printer's failure and configuring new email to user's mobile devices.
Diploma in Information Management - Universiti Teknologi Mara
Pharmacy Technician - D'Apotic Pharmacy
Assistant in Fund Management - Al Jannah Global Marketing