Foundation Program Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +6 07 555 3800
- Fax: +607 555 8888
- Address: Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia (NUMed Malaysia)
No. 1 Jalan Sarjana 1
Kota Ilmu, EduCity@Iskandar
79200 Iskandar Puteri
Foundation Programme Director in NUMed.
M.Sc Electronic Engineering (Nottingham)
B.Eng Electrical & Electronic Eng (UNITEN)
Head of Foundation in Engineering - University of Nottingham Malaysia
Program Director - Taylor's University
Head of Industrial Collaboration and Research - UCSI University
Current Teaching Responsibilities
Study Skills and ICT for Science and Medicine
- Chong LW, Wong YW, Rajkumar RK, Rajkumar RK, Isa D. Hybrid energy storage systems and control strategies for stand-alone renewable energy power systems. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2016, 66, 174-189.
- Kow KW, Wong YW, Rajkumar RK, Rajkumar RK. A review on performance of artificial intelligence and conventional method in mitigating PV grid-tied related power quality events. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2016, 56, 334-346.
- Arul PG, Ramachandaramurthy VK, Rajkumar RK. Control strategies for a hybrid renewable energy system: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2015, 42, 597-608.
- Aravind CV, Rajparthiban R, Rajprasad R, Wong YV. Proceedings - 2012 IEEE 8th International Colloquium on Signal Processing and Its Applications, CSPA 2012. In: Signal Processing and its Applications (CSPA), 2012 IEEE 8th International Colloquium. 2012, IEEE.
- Rajkumar RK, Ramachandaramurthy VK, Yong BL, Chia DB. Techno-economical optimization of hybrid pv/wind/battery system using Neuro-Fuzzy. Energy 2011.