This course is not accepting applications for 2017 entry.
We have many other related degrees which you can still apply to join in 2017. Links to these are given below.
- Ageing and Health, MRes
- Animal Behaviour MRes
- Biotechnology and Business Enterprise MRes
- Cancer MRes
- Cardiovascular Science in Health and Disease MRes
- Cell Signaling in Health and Disease MRes
- Diabetes MRes
- Epidemiology MRes
- Evolution and Human Behaviour MRes
- Immunobiology MRes
- Medical Genetics MRes
- Medical Molecular Biosciences MRes
- Mitochondrial Biology and Medicine MRes
- Molecular Microbiology MRes
- Musculoskeletal Ageing (CIMA) MRes
- Neuromuscular Diseases MRes
- Neuroscience MRes
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine MRes
- Systems Biology MRes
- Toxicology MRes
- Translational Medicine and Therapeutics MRes
- Transplantation MRes
For more information, please contact.
Kirsty Sanderson (UK/EU student enquiries)
Programme Co-ordinator (MRes)
Medical Sciences Graduate School
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 5379
Laura Mitford (International student enquiries)
International Student Recruitment Officer
Faculty of Medical Sciences
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 4841
In the news
Watch our student videos for a unique insight into student life at Newcastle.
published on: 20 July 2017
Student blogger Monika's guide to adjusting to studying in England.
published on: 18 September 2017
Student blogger Qianyi's guide to postgraduate study.
published on: 28 July 2017