Value of award
Number of awards
Start date and duration
September 2017 for the duration of the course
Application closing date
If you are applying to one of the following MSc courses in Civil Engineering and Geosciences and have a 1st class honours degree (or international equivalent), you may be eligible for a scholarship:
- Environmental Consultancy, MSc
- Engineering Geology, MSc
- Environmental Engineering, MSc
- Flood Risk Management, MSc
- Geotechnical Engineering, MSc
- Hydrogeology and Water Management, MSc
- Hydroinformatics, MSc
- Hydrology and Climate Change, MSc
- Structural Engineering, MSc
- Transport Planning and Business Management, MSc
- Transport Planning and Engineering, MSc
- Transport Planning and Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), MSc
- Transport Planning and the Environment, MSc
Half of the scholarship will be paid after you register and the second half will be paid upon successful progression to Semester 2. Part time students will be paid on a pro-rata basis over the duration of the course. Payment will be via bank transfer.
School of Engineering: Civil Engineering subject areas.
School of Natural and Environmental Sciences: Earth Sciences and Environmental Sciences subject areas.
You must have a 1st class honours degree (UK or international equivalent) in a relevant subject and meet any other entry requirements of the MSc course that you are applying for.
How to apply
You must apply for one of the courses listed above using the University’s online postgraduate application system. If you successfully meet the criteria of the scholarship, the School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences will contact you once you have registered.
Dr Colin Davie
Director of Postgraduate Studies
School of Engineering