Value of award
Number of awards
Start date and duration
September 2017 for one academic year (pro-rata if part-time).
Application closing date
Friday, 25 August 2017.
One bursary is available to female students accepted onto any taught MSc course in Engineering at Newcastle University. Preference will be given to students registered on the following course:
- Sustainable Chemical Engineering (School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials)
- Applied Process Control (School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials)
- Offshore Engineering (School of Marine Science and Technology)
- Environmental and Petroleum Geochemistry (School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences)
Bursary may be used for fees or maintenance.
Mr Ken Hodcroft and Mr Berge Larsen, Alumni.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- be a female home student (preference will be given to UK students)
- have registered onto one of the above courses
- have and be able to demonstrate financial need for the award
How to apply
Please note that you should not complete an application form until after you have accepted an offer of a place at Newcastle, either confirmed or insurance.
Applications must be returned by Friday, 25 August 2017 at 5.00pm.
Please submit an application via the online application form: Hodcroft Larsen Postgraduate Scholarship Application.
Queries should be directed to:
0191 208 8745