Value of award
Tuition fee scholarships of £6,000 will be awarded to high achieving MBA candidates.
Start date and duration
Application to our full-time MBA programme starting in September 2017 for 1 year.
Application closing date
Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis, with greater levels of funding available earlier in the cycle.
MBA Business Excellence scholarships are available to outstanding students entering the full-time MBA programme in 2017.
MBA Business Excellence Scholarships
£6,000 towards the cost of tuition fees will be awarded to high achieving students for the full-time MBA for 2017 entry.
You will be considered for an MBA Business Excellence scholarship during our admissions process, at the point of interview.
You must also meet the following criteria:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the full-time MBA
- Have substantive managerial experience, normally of at least 4 years
- Ideally hold the equivalent of a UK 1st Class or 2:1 honours degree. Applicants with a 2.2 will be considered if they have more relevant work experience and are able to demonstrate significant career progression
- Perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if their first language is not English. Only candidates that meet the criteria for direct entry onto the MBA programme will be considered.
How to apply
You do not need to apply for these scholarships. All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and hold offers will be considered at the point of interview.
For further details, please contact email@example.com.