Value of award
£2,000 tuition fee scholarships
Number of awards
Start date and duration
September 2017 for one year.
Application closing date
Applications must be received by 5pm on Friday 30 July 2017.
The Architecture, Planning and Landscape International Scholarships are available for international students starting their studies in September 2017.
The following courses are eligible:
- MSc Town Planning
- MSc International Spatial Planning
- MSc Planning for Sustainability and Climate Change
- MA Planning and Environment Research
- MA Architecture, Planning and Landscape (without design)
- MSc Sustainable Buildings and Environments
- MA Urban Design
- MA Landscape Architecture Studies
- MA Architecture, Planning and Landscape - Design
- MSc Urban Energy, Technology and Policy
- MRes Urban Energy, Technology and Policy
To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- be classed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- hold an offer to study on one of our postgraduate Masters' courses
- hold a higher second-class honours degree (2:1 or equivalent) from a UK or International University*
- have an IELTS score of at least 7.0
*Applicants who do not hold an upper-second-class honours degree at the time of their scholarship application may be selected for a scholarship subject to their final results.
How to apply
Please complete and submit an Architecture, Planning and Landscape International Scholarship Application Form (MS Word 24.5KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 30th July 2017.