Value of award
Tuition fees scholarships from £5,000 for a range of Business School postgraduate courses.
Start date and duration
Applicable to Master’s courses starting in September 2017 for 1 year.
Application closing date
Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis.
Newcastle University Business Excellence scholarships are available to outstanding students entering selected postgraduate courses in 2017.
Chinese Business Excellence Scholarships
£5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees will be awarded to high achieving Chinese students from Project 211 Universities or Netbig Top 150 institutions, commencing one of the specified Master’s degree courses for 2017 entry.
You will be considered for a Chinese Business Excellence Scholarship if you hold an unconditional offer for 2017 entry onto one of the Business School’s Master’s courses with the exception of the following course:
- Finance, Accounting and Business Graduate Diploma
- Operations Management (Dual Award) MSc/MSc
- Advanced International Business Management (Dual Award) MSc/MSc
- Advanced International Business Management and Marketing (Dual Award) MSc/MSc
You should also meet the following criteria:
- Hold an unconditional offer of admission
- Have obtained a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent by the final scholarship deadline
- Have previously studied at a Project 211 University or Netbig Top 150 institution
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if their first language is not English, by the final scholarship deadline. Only applicants that meet the criteria for direct entry onto the Masters programme will be considered.
How to apply
There is no application process for this scholarship. All applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and hold unconditional offers will be considered.
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.