Value of award
£4,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees
Number of awards
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 for one year only.
Application closing date
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th June 2016.
Newcastle University is delighted to announce 3 scholarship awards for applicants from Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon. These awards are available for high achieving students applying for entry onto any Postgraduate Master’s degree programmes at Newcastle University.
In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
- you must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Jordan, Egypt or Lebanon
- you must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place on a postgraduate Master’s degree programme at Newcastle University (Newcastle city campus) at the time of applying for this scholarship
- you must have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- you must intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year
- you must be a self-funded student and not be in receipt of any other centrally awarded Newcastle University scholarship
How to apply
Country managers will award on the basis of best qualified students and content of personal statement. Please note that NU MENA Scholarship applications cannot be considered unless candidates have already applied for and been offered a place to study at the University.
Newcastle upon Tyne