Color-Vision - Daltons Eyes and Monkey Genes (1995)
Author(s): M. J. Tovee
- : Color-Vision - Daltons Eyes and Monkey Genes
Abstract: Recent molecular genetic studies show how changes in the protein component of a visual pigment alters its absorbance; they also explain the abnormal colour vision of one of the great pioneers of visual science.
- Short Title: Color-Vision - Daltons Eyes and Monkey Genes
- Alternate Journal: Curr. Biol.
- Date: Jun 1
- Journal: Current Biology
- Volume: 5
- Issue: 6
- Pages: 583-586
- Publication type: Article
- Bibliographic status: Published
Keywords: Cone pigments