How to Contact the International Centre for Music Studies
International Centre for Music Studies (ICMuS)
School of Arts and Cultures
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Telephone: +44 (0)191 222 6736/5336
- Fax: +44 (0)191 222 5242
- e-mail: email@example.com
Folk and Traditional Music
How to find us
- Click here for a map of campus and surroundings
- If you are coming by train, then alight at Newcastle Central Station and take the Tyne and Wear Metro transport system to Haymarket Station. From there, walk onto campus by crossing Percy Street, entering campus between the Crows Nest pub and the Bruce building. Follow signs for the Armstrong Building. Here is a map of campus and surroundings.
- If you are approaching by car, the university is located at the north end of the city centre, next to the Haymarket Metro station. Parking is not available on campus, but there are a number of car parks nearby. Click here for a map of campus and surroundings.
- ICMuS can be found in the Armstrong Building, item number 24 on the campus map.