Aims and Objectives
The aims are to:
- Provide diverse opportunities for a wider range of colleagues
- Improve the outcomes of projects beyond IAA funding
To achieve these aims the following objectives have been identified:
- Improve visibility of funding opportunities and IAA outcomes
- Increase the diversity of applicants
- Create more opportunities for ECRs
- Improve capture of outcomes and sustainability
- Strengthen links to other University initiatives
How is it managed?
The IAA provides support to all of our EPSRC-supported activities across all three Faculties. There is a dedicated IAA manager who works with other RCUK IAA managers, Faculty Impact Officers, Business Development Managers and Strategic Relationship Account Managers. An ongoing collaboration with Durham Univeristy is also a key element of our IAA activity.
EPSRC Impact Acceleration & IP Manager
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 4573