Events and Activities
We offer a progressive programme of activities for Years 5-13 in schools and colleges nationally.
Throughout each educational stage, we can offer an activity or resource that will complement and add value to any higher education preparation programme. We offer fun, interactive and informative activities, which will:
- introduce students to university life and the range of subjects available to study
- allow students to explore different subjects in detail working with current students and academics
- provide relevant information at key decision-making times to ensure students can make an informed decision about their futures
- inform students of the kinds of skills they will need to be successful at university
- improve students' motivation to work harder to reach their educational goals
- increase students' confidence in their ability to apply to university
Browse our wide range of events and activities and see what we can offer your students.