Chief Operating Officer
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +65 6908 6064
- Address: Newcastle University International Singapore (NUIS)
@ Nanyang Polytechnic
172A Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, #05-01,
Chief Operating Officer
Newcastle University International Singapore (NUIS), Faculty of Science, Agriculture and Engineering (SAgE).
February 2016 - Present, Chief Operating Officer
March 2015 – January 2016 (Operations Manager, NUIS)
As the Chief Operating Officer at NUIS, I have responsibility for the strategic development of operational, business and administrative support services for all teaching and research activity in Singapore.
Working with the CEO/Dean (Singapore), the Head of Academic Operations (Singapore) and the Director of Faculty Operations (UK), my role at NUIS includes:
- Preparing and implementing short, medium and long term plans for NUIS, whilst monitoring and reviewing current structures.
- Leading and managing the professional support team.
- Managing and coordinating operations across two sites: Nanyang Polytechnic and Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
- Responsibility for leading and managing change within NUIS.
- Managing the relationship with NUIS’s professional and external service providers including: insurers, tax advisors, lawyers, accountants, public relations professionals.
- Ensuring NUIS has a robust financial strategy and implementing plans to sustain and develop the organisation.
- Developing the relationships with Singapore Institute Technology (SIT), Ngee Ann and Nanyang Polytechnics, our funders and collaborators.
- Leading the implementation of Health, Safety and Security best practices and the promotion of Equality and Diversity for all students and staff.
- Overseeing Business Continuity and Local Incident Planning for NUIS.
- Working closely with members of the Board of Directors on all operational matters for NUIS.
Previous position at Newcastle University: Alumni Relations Manager
Development and Alumni Relations Office, Corporate Affairs Directorate.
January 2009 – February 2015
I was responsible for managing the relationship with Newcastle University’s alumni, some 160,000 worldwide. Working alongside staff in the Faculties and support services ensuring that the University’s strategic objectives for alumni relations were achieved effectively and a culture of mutual university/alumni benefit was built.
Further information can be found on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/taniaangelopoulos