Funding for Postgraduate Studentships
The School of Modern Languages at Newcastle University is pleased to announce the following studentship opportunities.
- AHRC funding opportunities
- ESRC funding opportunities
School of Modern Languages Studentships
- SML Graduate Teaching Assistantship. Full, 3 year PhD studentship comprising a UK fee waiver and a maintenance stipend.
- MLitt Studentship. Full, one year MLitt studentship comprising a UK fee waiver and a maintenance stipend. Applicants should be intending to continue to doctoral study.
- Master Studentships
- Santander Funding for Iberian and Latin American Studies
- NUIPS studentships for international students
- Overseas Research Scholarships for international students
- HASS Faculty Excellence Scholarships, for current Newcastle undergraduate students intending to follow a Masters programme in the HASS Faculty next year.
General funding information for Newcastle University can be found here.
To be considered for any award, you first have to apply online via the central portal for Postgraduate admission. You should hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place before submitting an application for a studentship.
Applicants for research Masters and PhD programmes are strongly encouraged to contact their prospective supervisor in the first instance. Details of staff research specialisms are available on the SML webpages under Staff.
Postgraduate Officer Lucy Brickwood
Level 6, Old Library Building, School of Modern Languages, Newcastle University, Tyne and Wear, NE1 7RU
Telephone: +44 (0)191 208
5867 Fax: + 44 (0) 191 208