We want to work with organisations to ensure that our research and expertise supports and influences changes in the world. You can access a wide range of expertise and resources in a variety of ways through the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, and our other Faculties.
- Engage with the Business Development Team
- Develop people through Executive MBA at Newcastle University Business School
- Participate in bespoke leadership development programmes at North Leadership Centre
- Complete Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programmes designed to develop knowledge and skills of employees
- Engage in Knowledge Transfer and Consultancy sharing skills and expertise to improve productivity and competitiveness in business
- Interact with Lifelong Learning Programmes (internal only) provided by the European Commission to facilitate exchanges, study visits and networking activities