Aimed At: All university staff who use this software and would benefit from attending a taught workshop.
This workshop is specifically designed to give participants an introduction into image editing, using Adobe Photoshop. It will provide the delegates, with the necessary skills to enhance and optimise images, for use in other software packages, such as MS PowerPoint and MS Publisher.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Photoshop images and be able to navigate the ‘Workspace’, ‘Palettes’ and ‘Tools'
- Work with Selection and Retouching tools
- Cut areas from an image and re-use in other images
- Work with layers to create new images
The workshop programme is as follows:
- Familiarise basic operations/concepts of Photoshop
- Understanding image formats, size and resolution
- Navigating the Photoshop ‘Workspace’, ‘Palettes’ and ‘Tools’
- Selecting and modifying images
- Editing and retouching images
- Extracting sections of an image, for use elsewhere
- Understanding and using layers
- Using images in other software packages
9:15am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday 12th February 2014 (Fully Booked)
- Thursday 12th June 2014 - Book Now
Vicky Beesley Ext. 3424