Recognising, utilising and creating opportunities to contribute to achieving organisational goals.
Staying up to date on happenings and developments in the business and commercial world.
You can demonstrate this skill with evidence of:
- market awareness:
- understand and meet the needs of individuals, business and the community
- governance awareness:
- understand how workplaces and organisations are governed formally and informally
- financial awareness:
- understand the role of money and other assets in the functioning and development of an idea or organisation
- business planning:
- identify, implement and monitor the stages of the development of an idea
- organisational knowledge:
- demonstrate an awareness of a chosen or employer, its main business areas and specialities, its competitors, financial position, customers and clients
Find out more about this skill
Opportunities to develop this skill