INTO Visa Workshop
Tier 4 Visa Workshops are open to all non-EEA students currently registered at INTO Newcastle University or those holding recent valid offers of a place at INTO Newcastle University. You will be required to show your SMART card or offer letter when signing in for the workshop. Please attend a Visa Workshop at least 8 weeks before your visa expires.
Next INTO Visa Workshops
- Wednesday 02 April 2014 at 2pm in 2.41A, Bedson Teaching Centre
(These sessions are for "INTO" students only; please see relevant page for all general University students).
Attending the Visa Workshop:
- BOOK YOUR PLACE by registering your details. Please be aware that you are booking a place for the very next Workshop as advertised above (you cannot choose which Workshop to attend on the registration form). Please do not register yourself unless you will be attending the very next Workshop. (You must book by 11.00am at the latest on the morning of the Workshop that you will be attending).
- Register yourself on the Home Office website, making a careful note of your username, password and memorable name.
This guidance (PDF: 550KB) will assist you.
- Print and bring with you the visa renewal workbook (PDF: 3.46MB). You will need this at the Workshop to guide you through the application process.
- For students with Dependant(s) applying at the same time only - Print and bring
with you the Dependant form.
- Print and bring with you a copy of the Home Office photograph guidance (PDF: 318KB).
Please ensure that you arrive on time for the start of the Workshop or you may not be allowed to enter.
You must bring with you a copy of the Tier 4 (G) policy guidance, which you can download at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/studying/adult-students/applying-inside-uk/.
You must attend a Tier 4 Workshop if you want to send your Tier 4 application through the University or if you would like a Visa Adviser to check your Tier 4 application for you.
The Visa Team are unable to check application forms at drop-in sessions.