The Student Finance Advisers can provide information, advice and guidance covering a range of areas such as money management, budgeting and other student finance related matters. They are not able to advise or recommend specific financial products.
What can the Student Finance Advisers do?
The Advisers can offer:
- professional and impartial advice to all current and prospective students about student funding and finance related matters
- individual and tailored one-to-one appointments
- educative workshops and group information sessions (upon request)
- information leaflets and online resources
Why might you contact the Student Finance Advisers?
The Student Finance Advisers can assist you if you:
- want help managing your money and planning a budget
- are struggling to cover all of your costs and want to know about the funding you may be eligible to apply for
- have queries about your statutory funding (student loan and fee loan)
- want information about bursaries, scholarships and other funding schemes
- require information about a range of student finance related topics such as student bank accounts, TV licences and council tax.
Contacting the Student Finance Advisers
Current students: https://my.ncl.ac.uk/students/contact
Applicants and staff: http://ncl.ac.uk/enquiries/