Web Room Bookings - self service room booking
University staff can log onto the booking system using their standard campus ID and password.
- Room bookings between 1st September 2014 and 30th August 2015 at https://timetableservices.ncl.ac.uk/webroombooking2014
- Room bookings between 7th September 2015 and 4th September 2016 at https://timetableservices.ncl.ac.uk/webroombooking2015
Please note that room bookings for the period Monday 31st August to Sunday 6th September are not available online and requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Problems logging in? contact Timetable Services on 0191 208 5451.
The spaces you view and book on the web booking system are determined by permissions pre-set for your role and/or department. All users will have general access to common space on campus but you may request additional permissions by completing the room bookings - request additional permissions form, in some cases a line manager or head of service may be required to authorise additional access rights.
- Request additional permissions
If you you would like to manage your space on the Web Room Booking system, please contact email@example.com
Disability and accessibility
When scheduling a meeting, workshop or seminar all staff should follow the A, B, C guide to disability and accessibility. Some locations on campus may not be wheelchair accessible, fitted with an induction loop or meet the needs of all the attendees, so when preparing for an event:
- Ask about individual needs - if no one has any specific requirements you can book any space, but you need to ask to find out.
- Suggested text: “Please advise us of any access requirements e.g. if you are a wheelchair user, require information in an alternative format, require audio amplification/hearing loop or visual equipment, require a BSL/English interpreter, or have any dietary requirements.”
- Book a suitable space – if informed of a specific need, check the room you provisionally selected has the necessary facilities. If not, you need to find a new suitable space Roomfirstname.lastname@example.org has information on all accessible rooms on campus.
- Always use microphones where they are available in a room a routine practice in case people in attendance have hearing difficulties.
- When booking a room on campus and in particular when using e-bookings, accessibility requirements e.g. Wheelchair access, should be added in step 1 of the requirements page to ensure a suitable location is booked
- Check requirements for additional amplification and magnification equipment and book them from hardware loans. Available equipment includes:
- portable induction loops,
- personal radio aids
- digital magnifiers.
Contact ISS for accessibility advice http://www.ncl.ac.uk/itservice/accessibility-advice/ and the hardware Loans Scheme
If you require further information on access or need to review any bookings,
please call Room Bookings on 0191 208 5451.
Room booking requests by email and phone
Room booking requests not possible using the web room booking system should be emailed to Roomemail@example.com. If your request is urgent, please call Timetable Services on 0191 208 5451 (08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday).
Please note: room bookings in teaching rooms during teaching hours, are not possible until the academic timetable is published in September.